- Indigenous people couldn’t vote until 1962 and weren’t counted in Australia’s population until 1971.
- In 1642 a Dutch explorer stumbled across Tasmania if he didn’t leave we would all be speaking Dutch.
- In 1770 captain. James Cook claimed a whole chunk of Australia but Australia didn’t become a country until a lot later.
- Why did the Dutch explorer leave the land?
- Why did each state have to be separated?
- An insight I had was that indigenous people weren’t part of our population until 1971!