My goals for semester 1 and 2

I want to get better at being more organized and being a better leader because last year and the year before that I would loss my books, pencils, pens, all the stuff I could use. Also I want to learn how to be a better leader because I’m in year 5/6 now.

I want to learn to not get so distracted when I work I get distracted sometimes I’ll do that by ignoring people unless it’s important.

I want to get better at multiplication and division because I’m not very good at it and I think that’s something I could work on.

I have archived most of my goals like being more organized. I archived that because I haven’t lost any of my books and pens and I use my chair bag better I am not putting paper in it like I did last year. And I think I have gotten better at my multiplication and I have gotten a little bit better at division but not a lot. While I work some people sometimes talk to me and I just ignore them if it’s not important so I don’t get distracted as much now. And I have gotten better at being a leader.

In the future I want to archive speaking in front of a large crowed. I would also my division more because I’m not very good at it and I want to get better at it. I would also like to get better at the area model with big numbers and small numbers. Another thing I would like to get better at is concentrating while I’m working because sometimes I get distracted and loss track on where I’m am in work. The last thing I want to get better at is multiplication because I’m not very good at it and I would like to work on that.